RattleSnake Canyon Osoyoos
If you are looking to spend some quality time with your family and friends, visiting Rattle Snake Canyon would be an amazing idea. Rattle Snake Canyon is located in Osoyoos B.C., a popular tourist attraction site, thanks to its mild climate that fosters different fun activities.
Located at 5502 Main Street, Rattlesnake Canyon was opened in 1998 and it is a stone throw from Osoyoos Lake and other campsites and restaurants. Since it was established, Rattlesnake Canyon has been a top point of attraction for locals and tourists. There are dozens of activities to keep you thrilled.
Rattlesnake is an amusement park designed to offer families a place to have a swell time. You will get quality entertainment without exorbitant prices. The good thing about this park is that admission is free and it is pet-friendly. Whether you have some specific attractions you wish to visit or want to spend all day in the park, there are tickets that cover for either of your choices.
Rattlesnake Canyon is owned and operated by Paul Savage, a nice guy and friendly guy who always look forward to meeting visitors.
Some of the features of Rattlesnake Canyon Osoyoos include:
- An 18-hole Mini Golf Course with a cascading waterfall in the backdrop
- A Go Kart track consisting of 6 Double Karts and 12 Single Karts
- A 35-foot climbing wall is located behind Rattlesnake Canyon. If you have climbing skills, here’s a good place to challenge your skills.
- Tattoo Parlor that gives you the chance to get a temporary tattoo to show your friends at home
- Helicopter Ride to give your kids some thrilling moments
- Okanagan’s only authentic windmill that features an Ice Cream Parlor with 48 flavors of ice cream, slushie drinks, freshly made waffle cones, cold drinks, iced cappuccinos, and many more
- An arcade with more than 30 games to keep you entertained
- Bumper Boats that offer a perfect way to cool off from the hot weather of Osoyoos
- Gift store
- Bungee tree
- A Tumble Whirl
- Mining Station
- Concession Stand to get hot dogs, fries, chicken strips, fish & chips, coffee, deep-fried pickles and zucchini, cold drinks, etc.
- An Aero Ball Basketball Trampoline activity
Rattlesnake Canyon operates every day from 4 pm to 9 pm (Monday to Friday), 11 am to 10 pm on Saturdays, and 11 am to 9 pm on Sundays. The last day for their season is September 26th, so do well to plan your trip accordingly.