School days can get crazy as it is, and it is sometime difficult to give your kids the proper nutrition when you’re juggling homework, and after school activities. Do yourself a favor and meal prep your week to ensure you, and your children are eating nutritious & delicious meals.
Check out a few of our favourites!
- Overnight Oats – This is an easy and versatile breakfast option, it only takes minutes to prepare, and seconds to enjoy.
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos – Tasty breakfast that is heated, then eaten. This recipe is something you can always have made in advance for the mornings when time is not on your side.
- Chocolate Banana Greek Yogurt Muffins – A sweet, nutritious breakfast that is perfect to grab and go.
- Lunch Box Pizzas – A fun and easy lunch for the kids. This meal takes no time to make and it can just be re-heated before eating!
- Chicken Ranch Wraps – Healthy grilled chicken and ranch wraps are loaded with chicken, cheese and ranch. These tasty wraps come together in under 15 minutes and make a great lunch!
- No Cook Taco Salad – This recipe is ready for your lunch in under 25 minutes! A great vegetarian meal prep lunch option when you’re too busy to prep.
- Honey Sesame Chicken – These Honey Sesame Chicken Bowls have chicken breast, broccoli and asparagus tossed in a sweet and savory honey sesame stir fry sauce. Perfect for healthy meal prep dinners or lunches!
- Slow Cooker Chili – Nothing beats a hearty bowl of chili. This slow cooker recipe is simple and hassle-free — the perfect thing to cook when you’re busy. Just toss it in the slow cooker, and let it go.
- Crock Pot Italian Shredded Pork Stew – Need a hearty, nutritious stew without the hassle? Look no further! Prepare the ingredients, throw them together in a crock pot and carry on with your day!